In this site great effort was made to allow access to the content for the general population including people with limited mobility, visually impaired and hearing-impaired.
Here are some of the actions carried out to allow accessibility of the website:
- Keyboard navigation is enabled.
- Option to skip blocks is enabled.
- The site will work for diffrent resolutions & environments.
- The site allows you to change the font size by using the CTRL key and the mouse wheel.
- The site allows you to increase font using the buttons at the top of the site.
- Graphic objects have alternative (alt).
- The site is optimized for viewing different types of browsers (such as Chrome, Mozila).
- The site was designed with an awareness and adaptation to users and customers with visual impairments.
- Site structure based on clear and easy navigation. Menus are built using lists that allow easy orientation.
- Preparation for using a screen reader users for blind or low-vision users.
- Site links contain a clear explanation of where they connect.
If you find any problem you are more than welcome to contact the site administrator at: